01. televison show: None.
02. flower: lily of the valley
03. color: blue
04. sport: gymnastics
05. mall: none in particular
06. music: rock
07. food: Mexican
08. season: Autumn
09. animal: bears, tigers, penguins, cats, puppies...
10. city: Dublin
01. hometown: Ann Arbor, Michigan
02. hair color: dark brown
03. hair length: to my shoulders
04. hair style: heck if I know
05. eye color: brown
06. shoe size: 6
07. mood: cheerful
08. orientation: straight
09. available: for friendship.
10. lefty/righty: righty.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE;
01. have you ever been in love: yes
02. do you believe in love: yes
03. why did your last relationship fail: the last one before I met Mark failed because it was a rebound relationship and we had nothing in common.
04. have you ever been heartbroken: yes
05. have you ever broken someone's heart: I don't think so.
06. have you ever fallen for your best friend: dated him and he became my best friend, but never the other way around.
07. have you ever loved someone but never told them: Nope. I'm pretty up front with my feelings.
08. are you afraid of commitment: No!
09. have you ever kissed someone you liked: Yes.
10. have you ever had a secret admirer: Not that I know of.
TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT;
01. love or lust: love with lust please.
02. hard liquor or beer: Both, as long as the beer is European.
03. night or day: day
04. one night stands or relationships: relationships
05. televison or internet: internet
06. pepsi or coke: Coke
07. wild night out or romantic night in: Wild night out.
08. colored or black and white: For movies/television - coloured. For photographs - black and white
09. phone or in person: in person
10. aim or myspace: AIM
TEN HAVE YOU EVERS;
01. have you ever been caught sneaking out: no
02. have you ever skinny dipped?: yes
03. have you ever done something you regret: yes
04. have you ever bungee jumped: no
05. have you ever been on a house boat: no
06. have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker?: no
07. have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt?: yes
09. have you ever been caught by your parents with a hickey: no
10. have you ever been caught by your parents doing it?: no
01. are you missing someone right now: yes
02. are you happy: yes
03. are you talking to anyone right now: no
04. are you bored: yes
05. are you german: no
06. are you irish: I wish. My dad claimed he was 2% Irish, but I don't think he was being honest.
07. are you french: yes - if French Canadian ancestry counts.
08. are you Italian: no
09. are your parents still married: Yes, though dad died years ago.
10. do you like someone right now: Yes.
01. Person you hugged: Mark and Devon
02. Person you kissed: Either Mark or Devon. I kissed them both goodbye this morning, but I can't remember which one first and which one second.
03. Person you called: Sandy
04. Person who called you: Mark
05. Text message: none
06. IM: Megs and Dawn
07. Place you went: to work
08. Thing you bought: lunch Tuesday
09. Person you talked to: In person, the big boss. On IM, Megs. On the phone, Mark.
10. Thing you drank: Diet Coke
What was the last concert you attended?
Def Leppard at DTE Energy Music Theater
How many people were there?
It was sold out, but I don't remember the exact numbers. 15,000 maybe?
What bands have you seen in concert the most, and how many times?
Def Leppard: More than 25 times... I've lost track.
U2: 4 times. (they tour a lot less frequently than da Leps).
Do you have any set lists? From what bands?
Are there any CDs in close proximity to you? Which ones?
None at the moment as I'm at work. At home by my computer I have the CD by my nephew's smashing new band, Canada, HTDAAB, Yeah (Def Leppard's newest), Walmart's limited edition companion to Yeah, and Institute's CD, the name of which I've forgotten.
What band are you in the mood to see live right this second?
U2 and Def Leppard. Either/Or. Love them both.
Have you ever been on a tour bus?
Have you ever partied with a band?
Yes. My nephew's band. That does count, right? ;D
How many states/provinces have you been to concerts in?
Three states (Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania) and Dublin as well.
What bands did you see live the month of May?
What CD are you addicted to at the moment?
Who is one band that you used to like, but now you can't stand?
Have you ever been on anyone's guest list? Canada's.
Last band person that you got a picture with?
Bono, last October.
Do you consider yourself a groupie?
No. I'm a fangirl. There's a biiiiig difference.
If you were to name a boy and a girl after any band... what would you name them?
After the band itself??? No way. After the members of a band, maybe, but I don't know what.
How old were you when you went to your first concert?
Who was it?
Which artists haven't you seen yet that you want to see?
Metallica, Loreena McKinnit, the Alarm (their original lineup), The Killers, Green Day.
Are you wearing a band shirt right now?
What band do you own the most merch of? (excluding music)
Either U2 or Def Leppard, not sure which.
Do you ever do anything crazy at shows?
Lots and lots of flirting and dancing and singing at the top of my lungs. Blowing kisses to Sav and Phil is my craziness personified.
What are your favourite venues to go to shows at?
DTE Energy Music Theater is definitely my top favorite place to see a show. There's not a bad seat in the house.
What band do you have the most performance pictures of?
U2 and Def Leppard. Too many of each to count.
Would you ever get a tattoo representing a band?
Yeah, I might.
How many concerts do you average a year?
Two or three.
Def Leppard at the Blossom Center in Cleveland on September 12th.
List every band (or artist) you've EVER seen live, no matter how obscure.
U2, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Leif Garret (remember him? My sister took me to see him when I was around 10 years old), Foreigner, Moody Blues, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Brian Adams, Institute, In Tua Nua, Lloyd Cole & the Commotions, Simple Minds, the Waterboys, Hot House Flowers, Aslan, Joan Jet and the Blackhearts, Culture Club, Echo and the Bunnymen, Corey Hart, A-Ha, the Saw Doctors, Tannahill Weavers, Irish Rovers, The Chieftains, The Dubliners, Queensryche, Mac Davis (with my mother), Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton (with my mother), Gordon Lightfoot (with my mother),PJ Harvey, Tripping Daisies, Capercaille, Air Supply, the Police, Meatloaf, Sarah McLachlan (can't spell her name to save my life), Butterfly Bouchet.