Stollen from all over my flist:
1. When was the last time you had sex?
Nosey, aren't we. Two nights ago, if you must know. ;D
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
Uhm... with my hand on the little lever?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Does Larry Mullen Jnr. count?
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it?
Toilet paper and my meds.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
No one, as far as I know.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Either black olives and pepperoni or green olives and ham or pinapple and ham.
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
No. It grosses me out.
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
12. What are your super powers?
13. What is the hardest thing you have faced?
The death of my fiance.
14. Where are your car keys?
In my purse in my desk drawer, and an extra set on the bulletin board in the hall at home.
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
Other than Bono, Larry, Adam and Edge? MyMegs!
16. What's your most annoying habit?
Eek. I don't know. I'm sure Mark could tell you.
17. Where did you go on your last vacation?
San Diego for Xmas.
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it who would it be?
I don't know that I could ever punch anyone. But, if I had to... probably either Derek's mum or Sadam Hussein.
19. What is your best physical feature?
It used to be my thinness. Now... my eyes I suppose.
20. What CD is closest to you right now?
None. I'm at work. In my car I've got HTDAAB and ATYCLB.
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Baby bottles filled with soy formula, cheese, and Diet Coke.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I don't, other than occasionally knocking on wood.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Very occasionally, when it can't be avoided.
26. What would your name have been if you'd been born the opposite gender? If you don't know what your parents would've chosen, what name would you choose for your other-gendered self?
I don't know what my parents would've named me if I'd been a boy, but I suppose Matthew would be my choice. Or Devon. :D
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Whatever I've heard most recently before climbing in.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go?
I wouldn't. I think that everything you do is something you learn from.
29. What is your favourite Harrison Ford movie?
I don't have one.
30. What CD is in your stereo?
At home? Styx. Mark was listening to it last night.
31. What OCD qualities do you have?
Just checking, double checking, and triple checking that I've put my car keys in my purse before I lock the car door, and checking, double checking, and triple checking that I've got my concert/airline ticket before leaving for a trip/concert.
32. How many kids do you want to have?
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
Larry Mullen Jnr.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
35. What do you do when no one is watching?
*shifty eyes* Not telling.
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
I've no idea.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep
In my sleep, I suppose. What an awful question.
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most?
39. What is your favourite kids movie?
Winnie the Pooh
40. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
U2, closely followed by Def Leppard.
41. Have you ever been in love?
Yes. Still am.
42. Do you talk to yourself?
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the earth?
Osama Bin Laden.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
2. Gift wrapper
3. Youth hostel clerk
4. Gymnastics coach
Four movies I would watch over and over:
2. Pretty Woman
3. The Piano
4. Shanghai Noon/Shanghai Knights
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. U. of Michigan football games
2. Stanley cup playoffs/finals
4. BBC World News.
Four places I have lived:
1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Galway, Ireland
2. Ann Arbor, Michigan
4. Aix-en-Provence, France
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. St. Moritz, Switzerland
2. Kitzbuhl, Austria
3. London, England
4. Orlando, Florida
Four web sites I visit often:
4. interference.com (for the pictures)
Four of my favorite foods:
4. Fettucinni Alfredo
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home.
2. In Dublin
3. At a U2 show or in a GA line for a U2 show, with most of my flist.
4. With Megs.