1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...assessment of damages for intentional failure to pay commissions is an award of the actual damages sustained by the plaintiff plus...." (Sorry, I'm at work, so the closest book to hand is a Michigan Court of Appeals casebook.)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Where are your fingers?
They're touching a squishy teddy bear with clothespins inside his paws, who's currently holding my work name plate in his li'l paws.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The end of a dorky Carey Grant movie last night while feeding Devon. (It's what Mark had on. *shrug*)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The heating system, typing, my boss talking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago, walking from my car to my office.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My flist entries.
9. What are you wearing?
Casual day at work, so black jeans, a black Warner Brothers sweatshirt with Bugs Bunny and the WB logo, and black socks. My black clogs are under the desk. I don't normally wear all one color, especially black (I consider it a color), but that's what happened today.
10. Did you dream last night?
I did, but I can't remember what it was about now.
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, at Devon when he laughed at me.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing but off-white paint at the moment. I took my law school Diploma and pictures of Devon and Mark down already, since next week is my last week in this job.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Uhm.... not really. Other than the weird arguments attorneys make in the cases at work.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's kinda fun.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My sister Jeanne and my sister Sandy new, bigger houses, pay off my law school loans, gymnastics lessons/team fees/meet entrance fees for life for my nieces (they have to quit gym. at the end of the school year because my sis can no longer afford to pay their fees), a new computer and U2 ipod for me, along with a trip for me and all my flist to Hawaii for those U2 shows, a humongous donation to Music Cares, and lots of other deserving organizations.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make people kinder to one another and more open to differences.
18. Do you like to dance?
19. George Bush:
Can fuck off and die. Now.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Eleanor Elizabeth Galliver. That's the name we picked out last year.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Devon Stuart Galliver. That is, in fact, my son's name. =)
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I looooooooove Dublin.
23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Welcome home. I've been waiting for you."